Bring out the best in your training with Fairtex’ best selling gear for Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA and more. Australian-owned and stocking only GENUINE Fairtex gear for Australia, our range spans from beginners, intermediate and advanced for Fairtex boxing gloves, Fairtex Muay Thai gloves, Fairtex shin guards and more.
When you buy Fairtex at Fight Gear Direct, you're getting gloves that are made to last. As retailers of MMA gear in Australia, we offer a wide range of Fairtex gloves that are perfect for training or competing. With a variety of styles and colours to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect pair of gloves for your needs. In addition to gloves, we also offer a wide range of Fairtex shorts and other MMA gear. Whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned veteran, we have the gear you need to take your game to the next level. So why buy Fairtex from Fight Gear Direct? Because we offer the best selection, the best prices, and the best customer service around. Visit our shop and check out our range today to see for yourself!
- Why buy Fairtex?
- Fairtex was founded in 1958 and has been a leader in combat sports gear. They have spent over 60 years creating some of the highest quality equipment from boxing gloves, punching bags and more! Since 2010 they have been the official gloves partner of number 1 Asian MMA Organisation One FC making Fairtex MMA Gear extremely popular amongst the MMA scene. Fairtex is one of the most trusted brands in Muay Thai, MMA and boxing and it’s easy to see why!
- What are the costs of Fairtex gear?
- You get what you pay for when it comes to equipment. When you purchase a Fairtex product you know you are getting your hands on some of the world’s best combat sports gear! You can find a pair of their gloves for $130 and up to $170. Other popular products are also their kick pads which range from $185 to $239. As for punching bags, they sit between the $185 to $279 mark. Whilst these may be steeper than other brands, trust that they’ll withstand the most gruelling training conditions for the long haul.
- What are the types of Fairtex equipment?
- Fairtex have grown to serve multiple combat sports disciplines. Their most well-known products are their boxing gloves, punching bags, shin guards, kick pads and belly pads. Their range has grown in recent years also including, ankle supports, gym bags, hand wraps, head gear, MMA gloves, skipping ropes and much more! Check out their full range here.
- What is the most popular Fairtex gear?
- Gloves without a doubt! Fairfax built a reputation for innovation, quality and design which dates back to 1958. Most high-level Muay Thai fighters also choose to use Fairtex shorts due to their stitching and comfort.
- What is the quality and durability like of Fairtex gloves?
- Fairtex gloves are some of the most well-made boxing gloves on the market. Their quality is second to none and they are built to last. If you are looking for a pair of gloves that will stand up to the rigors of training and competition, then Fairtex is a great choice. their gloves are handmade and use only the highest quality materials. So, you can be sure that your Fairtex gloves will last for many years to come. Fairtex also offers a wide range of colors and styles to choose from, so you can find a pair that suits your taste. Whether you are looking for a classic black pair or something more flashy, Fairtex has you covered. So, if you are in the market for a new pair of boxing gloves, be sure to check out Fairtex.
- What size and weight Fairtex gloves should you get?
- Fairtex gloves come in 12, 14, 16, and 18 oz options. The weight you choose should be based on your boxing style and the regulations of the organization you are fighting in. For instance, if you have a lot of power in your punches, you will want to choose a heavier glove so that you can do more damage to your opponent. If you are fighting in an organization with lighter gloves, then Fairtex's 12 oz gloves would be a good option for you. It is important to remember that the size and weight of your gloves should be based on your individual fighting style and the rules of the organization you are competing in. Fairtex offers a variety of options to make sure that you have the right gloves for your next fight.