Stay protected with the best headgear for your training. We stock specialist Muay Thai headgear, Boxing headgear, MMA headgear and more, in a range of sizes and colours for beginners through to advanced fighters. We carry the biggest and the best brands for headgear in Australia, spanning from Fairtex headgear to Twins Special headgear, Punch Equipment headgear and more. Don’t settle for less - get GENUINE genuine headgear from the best brands to bring your training to the next level.
- Why buy headgear equipment?
- There's nothing more important than protecting your head when it comes to Martial Arts. Therefore having quality gear that's replaced often will ensure you stay safe when in the arena or just training with mates.
- Why buy headguards?
- Whether you do MMA, Boxing or Muay Thai you will most likely start to spar with your training partners. When you start to spar you will want to make sure you have your gym bag ready with all the right gear! Good quality headguards will let you train with the confidence of not getting injured. In combat sport your safety is paramount - protect your head at all times!
- What are the costs of headguards?
- Headguards range from $56 and up to $235.95. The ones at the lower-end will do that job for casual sessions. If you want to take your training seriously and level up, opt for reputable brands such as Adidas, Fairtex and Twins Special headguards. They have our seal of approval for safety rating, comfort and style.
- What are the types of headguards?
- Headguards come either open-faced or complete with a nose and jaw protector. People find that the open-faced headgear is more comfortable and freeing whereas the latter may feel more restrictive, but does offer more protection. Everyone has a personal preference - choose what makes you feel most comfortable.
- What are the most popular headguards?
- We let our customers do the talking! Twins Special Face Sparring Headgear is most popular amongst the Fight Gear Direct community, with the RDX KARA Full Face Head Gear F6 and the Trophy Getters Full Face Boxing Headgear coming close behind. The brands to watch here are Twins Special and RDX