Get the best boxing gloves for your training. We stock specialist Boxing gloves, Muay Thai Gloves, MMA boxing gloves and more, in a range of sizes and colours for beginners through to advanced fighters.
We carry the biggest and the best brands for boxing gloves in Australia, spanning from Fairtex boxing gloves to Twins special boxing gloves, Arwut Muay Thai Gloves as well as global brands such as Adidas and Punch Equipment boxing gloves and more.
All of our boxing gloves have been tried and tested by professional boxers, muay thai fighters, kickboxing fighters across a range of fight activities. Whether it be for amateur sparring, professional boxing matches or just boxing training at home on your boxing pads, we have a boxing glove that has been designed for how you fight and train.
Our boxing gloves are also suited to a range of fighters, from boxing for kids, women's boxing gloves and bag gloves for home boxing training, we know we have covered every level of boxing that you could need, to help you progress through your boxing training.
The extensive range of boxing gloves also come in a wide range of colours and material, from leather boxing gloves, black boxing gloves right through to pink or metallic gloves, we have range the best boxing gloves in Australia.
- Why buy boxing gloves?
- A no-brainer for any boxing, Muay Thai, or kickboxing fan. Whether you want to take up boxing as a hobby or want to get in the ring and fight, the first thing you will need to do is buy boxing gloves. They will keep your hands and wrists safe as you hit the bag, letting you train harder for longer. Padding helps protect you and your training partners, allowing you to train harder in the long run. Just make sure you get the right size for your needs!
- What are the costs of boxing gloves?
- Buying boxing gloves online will be the most cost effective way to make your purchase. The prices range depending on what brand, make and material you decide to go for. At Fight Gear Direct you can be sure that our entire range is genuine, has the best prices, and has impeccable quality. Gloves range from anywhere between $34.95 (for a basic pair that’s used for everyday training) to $545 (limited edition gloves).
- What are the types of boxing gloves?
- There are 3 different types of boxing gloves. Training gloves, sparring gloves, and competition/fight gloves. Training and sparring gloves are more padded and are typically 16oz or larger. If you’ve just started out, we recommend opting for 16 oz gloves as they maximise protection. Fighting gloves, depending on if you are an amateur or professional will weigh much less and have less padding (8oz to 12oz). As you become more experienced with your striking, you can venture down this path.
- What are the most popular boxing gloves?
- Our best-sellers say it all! Aussies are loving Fairtex, Twins Special and Arwut. A few other honourable mentions include, Adidas, Punch and TKO Gear. The market is flooded with many different brands, so keep an eye out for the ones mentioned above and you won’t be disappointed.