The future of boxing – is ‘ON’ your hands. Witness the biggest change in a pair of boxing gloves since the inception of the Queensbury Rules – 200 years ago. Hand stitched using a patented combat leather, Kalix Skin is a vegan material that is laminated using a thin layer of foam that is Hepta-Fused together. The future of hand protection is the Patent Pending Flat Arc Radial Panel (NOVA TECH) molded to shape over the knuckles, thin at the base with more volume of padding focused on the impact area of your fists.
- Kalix Skin – Durable. Pliable. Hand stitched. This engineered combat shell uses multiple layers of laminated leather that serves as an added layer of padding over its shock-consolidating center.
- MG-2 – This unique impact-busting mould greets shock-impact with a layer of compressed EVA and blacktop foam. The hammerhead base coupled with our signature NOVA TECH cut encompasses the knuckles with shock-diminishing padding that breaks down aggressively charged particles from searing through the glove.
- Nova Tech – The Flat Arc Radial Panel breaks charged molecules down through circular motion, dulling the intensity of any strike before it reaches the bones.
- Hepta-Fusion: A signature technique that hand-stitches 7 panels of leather to form a jacket fused together using our proprietary Kalix Skin. Built to combat temperature fluctuations and withstands wear and tear for countless sessions.
- Inner-Aura: the Porous inner lining is not only pleasant to the feel, but also wicks moisture away from the skin for a dry and comfortable combat experience.
- Quick-EZ: A high quality mid-width cuff is easy to apply and consists of injected foam for added protection.
- Cool-X: Nylon mesh traps cool air while evacuating hot moisture that gets trapped in the gloves’ architecture.
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $15.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.