Our RDX speed ball kit is an amazing package for fighters of all skill sets.
The package includes speedball hanging MDF board, HG-Steel™ wall bracket, leather speedball, leather gloves, Bolts and Nicoat™ treated swivel, skipping Rope, Hand wraps, wall plugs and Hand gripper, a hanging glove for car and a glove shaped key chain.
- 600mm x 18mm Speedball platform MDF board with ball bearing swivel, waterproof paint
- P-Coated™ HG-Steel™ wall bracket with re-positioning ability for height adjustment
- Speedball Comes with RDX Cowhide leather speedball, Bolts and Nicoat™ treated swivel & wall plugs
- 1 x Pair RDX leather gloves,
- 1 x Skipping Rope,
- 1 x Pair RDX Hand wraps, and Hand gripper
- 1 x Hanging glove for car and a glove keychain
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $15.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.
Great bit of kit however I think the board that the ball is attached to needs to be heavier as it moves quite a bit.