- Genuine Fairtex Detachable In-Step Shin Guards (SP7)
- Great for training: Allows for removal of the bottom foot protector, so you can focus on solid shin kicking without interference from the the bottom
- Detachable toe and shin protector - easily adjusted to fit different shin lengths
- Adjustable for additional uses, through hook and loop joint
- Shin and toe protector can be twisted side to side up to 90 degrees for natural movement
- Reinforced padding on the front of toe
- Larger side protection
- Padded straps
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $14.95
Fast Shipping ( 3-5 Business Days ) - $24.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination. Standard Shipping (free for under 2KGs) is 10-15 working days. Express shipping is 3-5 working days.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These shin guards are comfy, easy to put on/take off, and convenient for when I only need the shins on. Good quality as well.
We're very happy to hear that! So glad you like them. Thanks for leaving us your feedback.
-The Fight Gear Direct Team