- Brass anti corrosion buckles: The Punch Siam™ Kru Thai Pads feature brass anti-corrosion buckles that provide a secure and long-lasting connection between the pad and the trainer's hand.
- Angled ergonomic control bars for left and right hands optimal position: The angled ergonomic control bars are designed to ensure that the trainer's hands are in the optimal position, providing comfort and control during training sessions.
- Heavy duty black hand lace over white piping: The heavy-duty black hand lace over white piping not only adds an aesthetic appeal but provides additional durability to the pad.
- Tested on humans® strap lengths to fit Australian wrist sizes: The Punch Siam™ Kru Thai Pads have been tested on humans® to ensure that the strap lengths are optimized to fit Australian wrist sizes, providing a comfortable and secure fit for trainers.
- Dimensions 33cmL x 9.5cm height x 17cm W, Weight=1200grams +/pad, Sold in Pairs: The Punch Siam™ Kru Thai Pads are the perfect size and weight, measuring 33cmL x 9.5cm height x 17cm W and weighing 1200grams +/pad, making them easy to handle and maneuver during training sessions. And sold in pairs, you can train with a partner to improve your skills together.
These pads are designed to be used by Muay Thai fighters for training with an opponent, allowing you to improve your technique, speed, and power. So if you're serious about your Muay Thai training, the Punch Siam™ Kru Thai Pads are a must-have addition to your gear. Elevate your training sessions with the Punch Siam™ Kru Thai Pads and take your skills to the next level.
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $15.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.