FAIRTEX - STANDARD CURVED THAI PADS (KPLC2)
Fairtex’s Curved Thai Kick Pads Are Undeniably The Best Thai Pads On The Market.
New lighter version is ergonomically designed, brilliantly effective and even more durable than ever before.
- New Lighter Weight.
- More Durable Than Buffalo leather used in standard pads as seen in market..
- Made From Premium Cow hide Leather.
- Ergonomic Curved Design Fits To Trainer’s Forearm.
- Easy To Hold & Keep Balance.
- Soft & Flexible From First Use.
- Padded Straps & Forearm Support For Maximum Comfort.
- Four Layers Of Shock-Absorbing High Impact Foam.
- Sold As A Pair.
- Designed For Trainer To Jab & Hook.
- Great For Punching, Elbowing & Kicking Combos.
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Closures For Ease Of Use.
- Good For Everyone; Men, Women, Kids & Amateurs.
- Colors: Black/White (as shown).
Price is for a Pair – 2 Thai Pads Left and Right arm.
Fairtex Standard Curved Kick Pads feature a curved design made from premium cowhide leather, more durable than the buffalo leather which is used in most standard pads on the market.
Thanks to the ergonomic design, these pads are easier to hold and the trainer can stay more balanced during training.
The new lighter weight and soft pads make these pads a great choice for trainers, perfect to jab and hook.
They also come with padded straps and forearm support.
These multi-purpose pads are designed for effective training in punching, elbowing and kicking combinations. An essential tool for all styles and disciplines.
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $14.95
Fast Shipping ( 3-5 Business Days ) - $24.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination. Standard Shipping (free for under 2KGs) is 10-15 working days. Express shipping is 3-5 working days.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.