These Fairtex Focus Mitts are hand made in Thailand and are perfect all your punch and kick drills.
- Genuine Fairtex Never Give Up Focus Mitts (FMV12)
- Designed to be user-friendly especially for exercise and weight loss purposes
- Softer padding for maximum comfort
- Long-lasting pads, due to their well-designed internal structure and “Micro Fiber” outer shell
- Pads are 12 inches long, and can be used both for punch and kick drills.
- Thai numbering (one and two) are inscribed on the target and used for one-two punch sequences
- Designed to make it easy and fun for beginners to learn
- One size fits all
- Approximate dimensions: 17.5cm (7 inches) wide, 33cm (13 inches) long, 0.5kg each in weight (1kg for the pair).
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $15.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.
I have small hands and other mitts slip too much .. never give up mitts are perfect for my small hands and to pad up for training, worth the investment