Combining the characteristics of the focus mitts and kick pads, the Arwut Focus Mitts Hybrid is a highly innovative and brutal tool, designed for the serious fighter and trainer in mind. Larger than the focus mitts (curved) but smaller than the kick pads, this is the ideal equipment to incorporate knees and kicks into your strict regime. The choice of materials used in the manufacturing process as well as exceptional handcrafting expertise enable superb protection and shock absorption for the holder from those heavy brutal strikes.
- Encompasses all the distinctive features and benefits from the Arwut Focus Mitts Curved such as the curved design.
- Added length for multiple usages including for knees and kicks.
- Additional Velcro closure around the wrist to increase ergonomics and form a better grip.
- Additional padding under wrist for better protection and to contour the curve of the wrist, reducing injuries.
- Additional soft coverage over fingers to prevent fingers being exposed to powerful strikes resulting in fingers being bashed.
- Proudly handmade in Thailand with utmost craftsmanship, using quality materials and processes. High grade premium cowskin leather is used here.
- Available in one standard size.
- Colours: Neon Yellow, Black, Gold, Metallic Red, Orange, Pink or Silver.
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $14.95
Fast Shipping ( 3-5 Business Days ) - $24.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination. Standard Shipping (free for under 2KGs) is 10-15 working days. Express shipping is 3-5 working days.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.