The RDX S4 boxing gloves are handmade with durable and authentic cowhide leather that will not batter easily.
The cowhide outer is matched with a low-density membrane grid foam inner that densely pads the knuckles from the power of fist-meeting-face impact.
The palm and wrists are protected with a thin but effective sheet of shock-absorbent gel that absorbs any excess force.
The interior of the gloves is lined with antibacterial microfiber wicks that pulls the moisture away from the hands to keep them ventilated and cool.
The new taka duo elastic hook-and-loop strap secures and supports the blows while keeping the wrist aligned with the hand for true-to-form punching stance. These gloves are also ideal for muay thai training and sparring with trainers and punching bags.
- Handcrafted boxing gloves manufactured with authentic cowhide leather for durability
- Layered with max-shock foam that works double-time to pad the hand and redistribute shock across the glove
- EVA-LUTION Foam slabs in the palm traps and disperses force for total hand protection
- The new taka strap system supports and secures the wrist, keeping it correctly aligned and minimizing risk of injury
- Microfiber antibacterial wick interior absorbs sweat to keep hands dry, clean and odour-free
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $14.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.