You can now get your hands on our newly launched Muay Thai Boxing Gloves BG2 by Arwut, brought to you by the same passionate team from FGD! We've amped everything up to deliver you the creme de la creme of boxing gloves in metallic colours! We used premium cowhide leather so you get that luxurious soft texture, yet so long-lasting and durable; all excellent characteristics that make a good pair of gloves. Each piece of raw cowhide is carefully selected for its unique leather grains and individually inspected for any imperfections, guaranteeing an untarnished piece before it is transformed into a distinctive pair of boxing gloves with stylish and vibrant metallic colours. Fine specks of sparkles glitter in these visually entranced Gold, Silver, Red and Blue colours.
- Handcrafted with the utmost precision. Made in Thailand.
- Longer and flatter cuff compared to our Arwut BG1.
- An additional layer of padding over the knuckles, on top of an already multi-layered padding, for enhanced protection over your fist (different and improved aspect to our previous design).
- Ergonomically designed to maximize comfort and usability.
- Air venting technology for superior breathability and odour reduction. Air-holes now placed conveniently inside the fist.
- This single piece hook-and-loop Velcro strap have been tweaked to enable a tighter fit around the wrist, to allow for much improved wrist protection.
- Made with premium cowhide leather.
Available colours: Metallic Red/Gold/Metallic Blue or Metallic Blue/Silver/Metallic Red
Shipping in Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $200*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $14.95
Fast Shipping ( 3-5 Business Days ) - $24.95
Standard Bulky Shipping Over 10kgs - $29.95
*Bulky or heavy items are not eligible for free shipping
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $29.95
NZ Bulky Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $49.95
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via either DHL Express, Toll or Australia Post.
The timeframe for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then processes the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination. Standard Shipping (free for under 2KGs) is 10-15 working days. Express shipping is 3-5 working days.
Your order will ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.